Thursday, January 19, 2006

the strokes ipod videos

julian

well i have only managed to upload two video's at the mo in a zip convert to mp4 so it is ready for your ipod video....

strokes ipod video uploads

http://rapidshare.de/files/11325546/strokes_ipod_videos4.zip.html

contains:
The Strokes - 12 51.mp4 (music video)
The strokes - Last night (live mtv europe).mp4


here's the second one:

http://rapidshare.de/files/11387715/strokes_ipod_videos2.zip.html

contains:
new your city cops(live on totp)
soma(live conan o brien)
take it or leave it (live on letterman)
the modern age(live on conan o brien)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mikey said...

Hey I see you are into arctic monkey mp3 just like me, I have just set up a website all about arctic monkey mp3 perhaps you could take a look.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely with you it agree. In it something is also to me it seems it is excellent thought. Completely with you I will agree.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a pity, that now I can not express - it is very occupied. I will be released - I will necessarily express the opinion on this question.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home