Sunday, April 24, 2005

What the hell happened?

So today i was pretty shocked to find out my whole look of my site changed for no reason known to me into a crap one(thanks for telling me jamie).It got me confused aswell on how and why it would jus change the layout. But now i have changed it back to normal thankfully.

Im going to put some more tracks up soon im going to put some live gorillaz stuff up which sounds differant in a wierd way to there normal stuff off the album.


I would be cool to know what people want added to the radioblog because all im doing is adding music i like at the moment. And all i seem to listen to at the mo is the gorillaz. My mate(chris) said to put up some fabulous and someone else(tosine) said to put up some more 50 cent and the game.

Email me with ideas for new tracks.
Email me:CLICK HERE

2 Comments:

Blogger The Blah Brain said...

Hey nice page you've got here, I don't know if you know this but I visit frequently..I'm finally leaving you a comment! Reading your stuff basically made me want to create my own blog...so i finally did. www.theblahbrain.com

Thanks for the inspiration, I know it must feel great to know that someone IS actually reading your blog and likes what you do. :]

11:01 AM  
Blogger MYSPACE BOTs said...

Be the first to have 15,000 FRIENDS on MYSPACE - all you have to do is get the MS Bot - Click here to find out more

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home