Thursday, April 21, 2005

Week 2 choices:

my choices for this weeks are as follows....

Album of the week is Bloc Party-Silent Alarm

1.)Like Eating Glass
2.)Helicopter
3.)Positive Tension
4.)Banquet
5.)Blue Light
6.)She's Hearing Voices
7.)This Modern Love
8.)Pioneers
9.)Price of Gas
10.)So Here We Are
11.)Luno
12.)Plans
13.)Compliments

Its an amazing album. all the song on this album are amazing. Check out my radioblog and play there songs some songs of the album are up on it, check them out and see what you think. But this album is one for the collection and you can listen to over and over again and not get bored off like some albums.

Check out bloc partys homepage Bloc party

The Band.

It consists of(from left to right)
Matt Tong-Drums
Gordon Moakes-Bass
Kele Okeree-Vocals & guitar
Russell Lissack-Guitar

Bloc Party is an autonomous unit of un-extraordinary kids reared on pop culture between the years of 1976 and the present day. Like many such kids, between them they eventually concluded that their own attempts to imitate what had informed them could be construed as a worthy variation on the many forms that preceded. They do everything that's required to conform to the currently received ideas of what a band is: ostensibly to play instruments at the same time, but also have a title for the work created.
Taken from Blocparty.com

Next is track of the week.

I have choose...
The Bravery-Unconditional
taken from the album The Bravery-The bravery

This album is also worth buying i think check them out on the radioblog. If you haven't heard off them.


Video of the week
It is The Thrills-The Irish Keep Gate Crashing
Click here to see the video
ive liked this band for a long time, there music seems to be a bit differant in the sound from the normal stuff you hear. The new album is worth getting the (thrills-bottle bohemian) and so is the old one( the thrills-so much for city) got alot of quality songs on them as in big sur, corey haim,dont steal our sun,santa cruz. the are well worth checking out.

7 Comments:

Blogger Risa said...

Nice blog! Listening to Block Party now... great band :o)

4:25 PM  
Anonymous work at home choices said...

Hi barrons17...Wow! While I was searching for info on home based business I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for home based business. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about home based business.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous home base business said...

Hi barrons17, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on affiliate marketing when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for affiliate marketing. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about affiliate marketing at the site above.

2:04 AM  
Anonymous home base business said...

Hi there barrons17, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on work at home choices I ended up on your page. Obviously your site title of Week 2 choices: is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for work at home choices. Should the need ever arise where you need information on work at home choices then drop by for a look.

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://eoknaxay.com/cbvz/jpmg.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://yohsouvu.com/wwnv/jisl.html]Cool site[/url]

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://eoknaxay.com/cbvz/jpmg.html | http://cszmakrh.com/skss/ggoe.html

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home