Monday, April 18, 2005

New Layout up (kinda)...

This is how my site is going to look from now on. But still to come is a new background and a banner instead of the writing at the top saying radioblog.

Also im going to be taking a few tracks down as i reliases how rubbish they are. And putting some up any ideas for new tracks are welcome.

Id like to hear about what you think on the layout of the site(the look of it). And what you think of the tracks on the radioblog so far.
What tracks do you think should be put up and what tracks should be taken down?
And last of all ideas for album of the week,single of the week and video of the week?

I think would be pointless to keep choosing the same track for single of the week like a number one.So no track will ever be the best song for more then a week.same goes for album and video of the week.

Im going to be posting like now when new tracks are up and what tracks have been taken down.

Im going to make a playlist aswell so you can see what songs are on the radioblog.

So email me in your opinion please
CLICK HERE to email me.



P.S also be good to get a few comments to see whos looking at my site...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's your first..

3:13 PM  
Blogger The Blah Brain said...

Hey nice page you've got here, I don't know if you know this but I visit frequently..I'm finally leaving you a comment! Reading your stuff basically made me want to create my own blog...so i finally did. www.theblahbrain.com

Thanks for the inspiration, I know it must feel great to know that someone IS actually reading your blog and likes what you do. :]

11:03 AM  
Blogger MYSPACE BOTs said...

Be the first to have 15,000 FRIENDS on MYSPACE - all you have to do is get the MS Bot - Click here to find out more

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home